Full Voting Membership:
Open to Registered Republicans who are residents of the Town of Mattapoisett. Must be voted in by the committee members at a regular general meeting.
Suggested Donation: $50
Open to Mattapoisett Republicans who do not desire full membership, unenrolled/independent and Libertarians. Non-voting membership.
Suggested Donation: $25
Friends of the Committee:
Open to Registered Republicans, unenrolled/independent and Libertarians who live outside of Mattapoisett, and youths who are not registered voters. Non-Voting membership.
Suggested Donation: $10
There is no obligation to donate.
Apply For Membership
- I BELIEVE the strength of our nation lies with the individual and that each person’s dignity, freedom, ability and responsibility must be honored.
- I BELIEVE in equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity for all, regardless of race, creed, sex, age, or disability.
- I BELIEVE free enterprise and encouraging individual initiative have brought this nation opportunity, economic growth, and prosperity.
- I BELIEVE government must practice fiscal responsibility and allow individuals to keep more of the money they earn. the proper role of government is to provide for the people only those critical functions that cannot be performed by individuals or private organizations, and that the best government is that which governs least.
- I BELIEVE the most effective, responsible and responsive government is government closest to the people.
- I BELIEVE Americans must retain the principles that have made us strong while developing new and innovative ideas to meet the challenges of changing times.
- I BELIEVE Americans value and should preserve our national strength and pride while working to extend peace, freedom and human rights throughout the world.
- FINALLY, I believe the republican Party is the best vehicle for translating these ideals into positive and successful principles of government.